Calculate your love from here


Love Calculator - Calulate your love!

World Clock

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Love Quotes

You never realize how much
you love someone until they're gone. 

Love? It's kind of complicated,
but I'll tell you this...
the second you're willing
to make yourself miserable
to make someone else happy,
that's love right there

The first time I saw you,
I knew it was true,
I'd love you forever and that’s what I'll do.

You don't know what you do to me;
you don't have a clue.
You have no idea what it’s like to be me,
looking at you.

Loving you is what I've learned so easily.
Trying to forget you is the last thing
I could possibly learn
because I'm deeply in love with you.

Love is like quicksand:
The deeper you fall in it
the harder it is to get out

One advantage of marriage,
it seems to me,
is that when you fall out of love with him,
or he falls out of love with you,
it keeps you together
until you maybe fall in again.

Love is like water;
We can fall in it.
We can drown in it.
And we can't live without it.

Falling in love doesn't happen just once.
Everytime you hear their voice
after not hearing it for a week;
everytime you see that smile brighen the room;
everytime they make you laugh
when you don't even want to smile;
every kiss hello and see-you-later hug.

Thats when you fall in love;
Not once, but everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment